Sunday, June 7, 2009

SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay my life has been buuuuuuuuuuusy for a couple mnths now. I hope ur comfortable because it might take u awhile to read the whole thing.

General Excuses:
I have been spending time with my friends non stop:)

Better Excuses:
I just graduated from th 8th grade and have been bawling my eyes out cause i will miss my ben frank bffs ( haha Laura Lee that was for you. boggling. freakiest. friends) OMGosh i love you bunch. We had some crazy times. Heck, who am i kidding they were all crazy.

This is me and my 2 bouquets of flowers
This is me accepting my certificate
This is me and some of my friends:Amy and Carissa
This is me and a couple more friends: Logan, Lexi, and Amy, And Carissa again. Then my camera died and i didn't get to take anymore.

This is me and one of my best friends Lauralee,or Lolly.
This is me and some more best friends: Patrisha,Lauralee,Summer,Brittney, and Lexi

This us all again except Jensen, Amy and Kayla are with us:)
These were are "responsible grown-up chaperons".

These are the sickening tea cups.


Wahoo! were all on a ride. I think its thundermountain...

This is SplashMountain. Check out our faces:)

This si me and some of my guy amigos on California Screamin'

This is me and 20 of my friends on Tower of terror. We filled up 1 whole ride and thats not even all of us.haha

This si the Malaboomer! Awesome ride.

This si some of us under the GoldenGate bridge.


Best Excuses:

I just got back from Disneyland!!!! The whole 8th grade went to disneyland and California Adventure on Coach buses that week! We had a blast and my mom and her friend chaperoned. They did not like the fact that are guy friends kept tagging along with are group:) My faveriote ride is officially california screamin' and the first time i went on it the guys pulled me on with them so i put on a brave face and kept my arms up the whole time. We spent the whole day thr and were sooooo tired when we got home i crashed all day.
Friday--- i went to Jacob and Bryces pool party and thr were 14 dudes and only 3 girls. Needless to say it was crazy. Soo much fun but after 4 hours in the pool wrestling each other we all went in to watch a movie. And agin I crashed. I had to get carried out to the car.
Saturday ---- I went babysitting all day with one of my friends. Thr were a total of 10 kids! Thr were 3 babys , 3 toddlers, and 4 others who were under 7 yrs old. It was nuts because every single kids name started with a J or a K. When I got back, me and my mom watched "Taken". It was insanely good and quite disturbing because it could actually happen.
Monday----I went to weights training for the first time with friends and also for the first time i felt truly weak:( everything was soooooooo heavy-the bar alone was 45 lbs. Then i went swimming at my friends house and later went with 50 friends from school to see UP the movie.(it was very cute and funny)
Tuesday----I went to volleyball camp and it was so much fun! I loved it and everyone thr.
Wednesday----I went to the summer movies with one friend and my family and saw SPACE CHIMPS.( which was also really funny but a bit stupid)
Thursday----My best friend Lauralee came over for the whole time and we went Psycho!( we felt bad for my poor family:) then we went swimming at 12:00 with no sunscreen and got majorly sunburned.Later she spent the night.
Friday---- Me and some friends went to my friend Jensens party and we talked and talked and burnt school papers.
Saturday----I spent time with my family and babysat.

Anyway, i think im gonna crash again I just hope its not during church.

BTW - Jade, hi love ya too well tlk l8tr:)





Chow,
The Sassy Sista

8 comments:

  1. Hey Sassy sista by the way sounds like you had a crazy summer so far.. i just got back from girls camp and it was the best camp ever to be recorded.(i think) Man that seems like you are having a great time luv you and by the way what does BTW mean? idk

    ~jadey

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooooooooooow.. Jadey, btw means "by the way". haha anyway i just got back from camp too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey when are you going to put something else on your blog i want to know what you are doing! BTW sometimes i don't know what words mean for a sec and then after that i remember after a while... IOW I AM A LITTLE SLOW!
    See ya l8r...
    ~jadey~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something else also y am i not on the adopted sister jk? huh? am i not special enough? jk. haha. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you posted and are having a fun summer! But now you have to post about Girls Camp!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously! Can i be your adopted sister??? haha... Post soon about girls camp i want to see what you did! i posted about girls camp and it was the best camp(not really) you could ever go to! We had motels and went racing on a lake, swimming, canoeing, hiking, faith walks, and all that fun stuff!
    well see ya l8r!
    Jadee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh... and something else MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!I can't believe i will finally be 14! i know that you have been for a while bukt it isn't my fault i am a late bird!
    ~jadee

    ReplyDelete
  8. uh huh watever.Okay were talking on the phone now so we can stop filling up my inbox....:)

    ReplyDelete