Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another Part of Summer

I know like practicallly noone reads this blog since Im such a boring person but i thought id tell whoever might be reading this bout the last few days.


FATHER"S DAY!!!!
I love my daddy soo much! WE wrestle goof sround and occaisionally are serious. He shows such love to me and i know i need to show him more back. Anyway, this year after an amazing sacrament meeting my whole family went home and we just spent time with each other.It was soo fun. My dad helped us cook(something that NEVER HAPPENS:) this elaborate meal and it was delishous.Me and my mom got my dad 3 suits for church and my dad got soo excited it was pretty funny:)

Here we all are eating the 2 different dinners grilled chicken and vegetables and curry

Here we all are again..Dinner took a long time to eat:)

This was one of the 2 hommade desserts: cheescake. UGH it was soooo gooood!

This was the other dessert: trifle. Also sooo good.

some of the many dishes I had to wash...



Okay, besides hanging out with friends and stuff my life has basically been school(I know thats horrible!Its summer for Petes sake!!! It was my moms idea) and volleyball camp.
The online school I've been acing is called Primavera Its pretty good and soooo easy and soooooo boring but i gots to do it !
I have been going to whilliams field every day this past summer. I practically leave there! Mondays and Wednesdays I go to weights training for 2 hrs. Tuesdays and Thursdays I go to Open Gym for 2 hrs. And Fridays I go to Volleyball Traing which is super painful, its like boot camp!UGH! Plus I also go to volleyball camps throught out the week soo basically I sleep the sleep of the dead when I get home..

This is me ready for volleyball

This is me being annoyed with Ben.GRR

Last night me and some young women watched this awesome movie for mutual. It had everything...It was a church movie....there were good morals...it was funny...AND.......there were hot actors!! It was called FOREVER STRONG and its about this sport called rugby.

3 comments:

  1. I know I have seen you at school when I've been there this summer!!! I think you are there more than me though...and thats saying something :) And Lexi and Nick are doing that online school thing too.
    I'm glad you had a good Fathers Day chica!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are sooooooo not a boring person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SADIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ahhh! I STILL need ur e-mail.I'm thoroughly exasperated w/u!

    ReplyDelete