Sunday, June 21, 2009

MY LIFES A PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(i just cleaned)

I havent been bored once this summer. Ive been invited to someone elses house everyday which makes it paradise; a summer without having to sleep eat or be near my oldest brothers, WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!
But lately ive been feeling pretty guilty from spending so much time away from my dad, mom, joseph, samuel, and ammon and so imade it up to them by swimming with them and spending time with them AND EVEN CLEANING!!!!!
Just kidding, really i actually like to clean. I admit im not totally normal and cool but who is:) In fact, today i cleaned almost my entire house from top to bottom and if uve ever seen our house you know this is an accomplishment!!!!
So i woke up at 6:00 and have just finished @ 10:00 p.m. I figured i owed this to my mom because ive been gone partying at friends houses:)
yestrday, my mom and grandma decided to spend some quality time with me and so we spent 4 hours in the ladies and juniors section at Kohls shopping for each other. Kohls had a major sale so we totally scored. L8tr we spent 2 hrs @ Savers and i got 3 pairs of the cutest shoes .
Here are just RANDOM pics of the last week:

Here is Joseph and his creepy, lifelike robotic tarantuala that he got for his birthday


BOOM,BOOM,FIREPOWER!!!!!
Me and my 2 BF's made this flower and my mom lovd it sooo much she wore it b4 i did. We made it out of ribbon! weird huh?
Heres Samuel sneakily bitin' a chunk out of that apple:)

I got these cute shoes for $1.99

these boots i got for free from my Aunt Elena

$1.99, BABE!

OMGosh....... $0.99 , yes their a little dirty but ill throw em in the wash. theyll sparkle new.

I lov this jacket that my mom found for me

There were more clothes but, my camera died so youll just have to wait and see...

BTW: I also just went to Girls Camp and it was a blast,so glad i went. Unfortunately, I havent been blest with enough brains to remember to take a camera, SOOOOOOOO..... i have no pictures which spares u the horrifying images of me without makeup , our ward dressed as hippies, me writing my name with my bum, and Pressident Riggs covered in choco frosting and silly string!

3 comments:

  1. You looked awesome yesterday in your new jacket. Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're my angel sweetie! I love you and all that you do for me!! What a blessing in my life ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. sis.vowell, u looked cute 2!and i lov ya mommy(aussie sue)

    ReplyDelete