Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fourth of July Celebration!

This year we decided to be a little different and we all went to a FIVE-STAR hotel. It's called the Fairmount Princess and the whole Steele Clan was up there( minus Uncle Mike and Aunt Collette's family). This hotel had an amazing pool . Actually there were three large pools one complete with two long slides , one with a volleyball net, and one with a jacuzzi. Needless to say I spent the whole time swimming and taking advantage of the sauna. This place was HEAVEN! And we only paid $100 bucks/night, let me remind you this is a FIVE-STAR hotel!!!!! So here are some of the pictures we took :



This was us eatin @ The Islands Burger place...delish!

Here's my momma in the fancy hotel robe
My first kiss....jk
Awww. .there such great parents:)
Wooohooo...finally the real treat...FIREWORKS!!


Let me tell ya I had a blast but I was ready for home, friends, and some aloe vera. For those who know me, or have even seen me you know I don't burn easily but let me tell yah that I looked like a fried tomato sandwich!!!!And I really missed my Missouri cusins!!:)

Chow,
THE Sassy Sista

2 comments:

  1. What a fun thing to do for the 4th! Fried tomato sandwich? I love it! Next time I sunburn I am stealing that line.

    ReplyDelete