Monday, July 20, 2009

3 Weeks!!!!

Holy Cow, this summer has just flown by.Its been sooo fun, I haven't had a boring day this whole break!!But now it's coming to a close and I'm actually still excited:)

As most people know, this is going to be my freshman year and so my FIRST YEAR @ HIGHSCHOOL!!!! I'm sad to leave all my friends and best friends @ Ben Frank but I'm excited to
be with all my friends that are in my ward and stuff.

I know everyone in highschool so I'll never get lost or be alone and so I've got things pretty well off.....but I'm dreading all my stupid advanced classes my mom signed me up for:(

Alot of things have happened to me this summer and alot of laughing has been done in fact I can't remember anything bad happening except for skinning all the skin off my leg last week during volleyball..It WAS an awesome slide tho...

Our HUGE garden is still growing exceptr the corn has all been eaten:)delish... and our house i finally getting painted,cleaned and decorated...by mwa.

The other problem is that I've been so busy this summer.Like, a billion people call everyday to hangout and my Fridays and Saturday nights are always taken up by babysitting and dances....Once school starts I was hoping to get a chance to breathe but instead:


1.I'll have volleyball tryouts the first day of school

2.I have Advanced:geometry,physical science, spanish,and english classes

3. I have A- hour whichmeans I have to be @ school @ 6:45

4.I'm Mia-maids president and I'm organizing a food fight activity

5.On the 1st week of school church will be sxheduled for the new time slot,8:30

6.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ive also gotten tons of school stuff this year,like almost a whole new wardrobe...and only spent $60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



CHOW,
the sassy sista

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sariah! seems like alot is goin on with you! It seems really exciting! i am on Sheri computer that is why i can comment you. Just to let you know...

    Luv ya and talk to you later!
    Jadee(Jamaica dubba cakka)

    ReplyDelete