Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So.... WOW, I guess i havent posted in a while but i figure no one follows this,so its basically jus for me. Stake Youth Conference was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! It was so much fun . I knew like everyone!
The first night we had a flour dodgeball game. I looked like a ghost because some "funny" guy friends I have decided to corner me! It was like 10 to 1 until some of my good (chica) friends decided to save me.
The next day we went on a "one mile" hike at 5 in the morn'. I am not a happy campr in the wee hours of the day:).We were served a "light" breakfast or HALF AN APPLE and sent on our way. Anyway, me, and some chums(Emily and Paige) started up the mountain and I almost died. I think if Id had any energy left i would have cried. We actually crawled up the side of the mountain!!! Many people know about my " ability" to not be able to walk across a flat surface without looking like an ucoordinated girraffe. So, this mountain was horrible! There was about a million rocks, maybey more. The leaders were definately out to get me when they organized this trip. After, we went down and headed back up with shovels in hand. We climbed the side of the mpuntain and strted pulling BUFFALO GRASS. Apparently this plant was not native to Arizona and was killing the rest of the beautiful plants. This was fine by me because it was way prettier than the "native" plants. Then me , my friends and some dudes got in a huge dirt war. It was so much fun!!!
That night we had the talent show which was HILARIOUS and then a dance which was also so much fun:) All the while I met amazing people and heard terrific talks that were so spiritual. Now Im sick and sore and can barely lift my fingers.
I cant wait to do it again!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. haha uncoordinated giraffe...haha :) glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chica!! Check your sperling nxt tim, k?
    Love you princess!!

    mamasita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to read your blog:) I LOVE hearing what's up with you... and LOVED seeing you at youth conf. It really was SO much fun! We are blessed with a capital "B" to have the gospel! Happy day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sariah! hey what is up grl? i miss you sooooooooo much and i told grma to tell you that i said hi and i love you and can't wait to see you! talk to me when you can and we get out on the 19th, so i will be waiting...
    ____jadey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Girlie! Good Luck this week with graduation and the 8th grade trip. Have a ton of fun and Don't forget to post some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey sariah i just wanted to see how you r doing comment me back love you lots ~kristina~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sariah i can't believe that you are coming and i promise that i won't tell anyone! but just to let you know anyone can read my comments so if you put it on there people will know!
    luv ya
    jadey

    ReplyDelete