Saturday, February 7, 2009

My First Day in Blogging History

I do not have a camera and my" dearest" mother will not let me use hers, SOOO... you get to hear and not see how super exciting/boring my life is.Well to catch up from before, when i didnt have a blog:

1."Panthers" pathetically CRUSHED the "Coyotes" volleyball team!!!!!!!!! on Jan. 7

2. i visited billions of restraunts to collect $ for a school i DON'T go to, just to be with friends.

3. I could never live without all of my friends and family.

4. Pres. riggs is the reason i will not get a phone until im 18 and so is the reason i do not answer any of my friends texts because HELLO, it is a home phone.

5.Found out that when putting detergent in the dishwasher, you must make sure it is detergent and not hand soap....

I'd love for you to keep reading, but law requires i must put this warning in for your safety...... :)


CAUTION: this blog may have stupid and horrifically funny pictures on it(once i have a camra)
i love to laugh and i love comments!!! You WILL hurt my feelings if you leave me nothing:( just kidding:) lol

have a sparkling day,
chow,

sariah

5 comments:

  1. You are an awesome chicka! I look forward to reading many more entries in the future! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sariah! Suprer cute blog.I losve the picture. You are so darling. I hope you had a great birthday. See ya!

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you have a blog! cant wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sariah,
    Hey Kellie here!! Whats up; love your blog ha ha!! I bet everyone who has read your blog was very excited to know buffalo grass!! You are awesome!! Talk to ya later girlie!!
    T!ck

    ReplyDelete